RLIMCF Scholarship Awardees – 2017
The Rhodanthe Lipsett Indigenous Midwifery Charitable Fund is excited to announce their 2017 scholarship winners. It was a competitive process and we had some very strong applications. We look forward to the testimonial’s from the successful candidates describing how the scholarships will help them in their midwifery career.
Congratulations to the successful applicants!
2017 Category A Scholarship Awardees ($5,000)
Provision of financial support to assist currently enrolled midwifery students to progress with their studies.
- April Collins – University of Newcastle
- Charli Thomas – Charles Darwin University
- Charmaine Lett – Western Sydney University
- Claudia Towers – University of Newcastle
- Courtney James – University of Canberra
- Courtney Joseph – University of Technology, Sydney
- Kylierose Leslie – Griffith University
- Miriam Enno – University of Technology, Sydney
- Rachel Whiting – Western Sydney University
- Renae Coleman – Western Sydney University
- Taneeka Hyatt – Southern Cross University
2017 Category B Scholarship Awardees ($1,000)
Provision of financial support to assist currently registered midwives to advance their professional development in midwifery through attendance at a conference, seminar or workshop related to the improvement of maternal and infant health care.
- Marni Tuala
- Melanie Briggs
- Valerie AhChee