ACM National Conference 2017
|Date:||30th October – 2nd November, 2017|
|Venue:||The Hilton, Adelaide, South Australia.|
The 20th ACM National Conference builds on the fact that evidence now shows the midwifery-led care and the work that all midwives do makes a big difference to the experiences and outcomes for women, but so much of what we know is right and based on evidence is not in practice.
This conference will challenge and engage you with new ways to translate evidence into practice and to implement change – on a small and large scale.
- Student Conference: Monday 30th October
- Welcome Cocktail event: Monday 30th October
- ACM Conference: Tuesday 31st October to Thursday 2nd November
- ACM Official Conference Dinner: Wednesday 1st November
- ACM AGM 2017: Thursday 2nd November
To find out more about this event click on the button below.